Plan Name: ZIFFY1499
Rental: Rs 1499
Call Rates: Rs 2.30 per minute (including Call Forwarding)
Free Call Value: Rs 200 per month
Security: Rs 2200
Setup: Rs 2000 (waived with 6 months advance rental)
Service tax 12.36% extra on total amount.
- Free IVR Hosting (recording should be provided by customer)
- Define working hours
- Missed Call Alerts by SMS and Email
- Real time logs.
- Real time usage monitor.
- Over the air IVR customization
Terms of Service:
- Toll-free number can’t be used in SMS campaigns.
- Minimum usage of Rs 50 per month is required to keep the number active.
- No special or pricing benefit apart from the activation commission & revenue sharing in case of Reseller account.
- All accounts will be direct customer to ZNI Wireless Pvt Ltd
- No white label branding will be provided to customer. In case customer required branding than normal rates for reseller i.e. Rs 3000/- rental will be applicable.
- Security amount is non-refundable, if the service is terminated before six months.
- Minimum billing term is three months.
There are plenty of reasons why your business needs a toll free number but lets start with 5 basic points.
1. Improves Customer Satisfaction
Toll free numbers improves the overall customer satisfaction ratio. It’s really irritating for customers to pay for the initial interaction with the company or to find a contact number in the bunch of numbers given on a site or in any directory. While a toll free number gives a one point contact for sales inquiries and after sales support calls.
2. Easy To Remember
Toll free 1800 numbers are very easy to remember as business can choose numbers resembling the business name e.g. 1800-200-ZIFFY (1800-200-94339), which is far better than having a xyz number.
Toll free number gives credibility to your business and gives assurance to customers that its not a fly by night kind of business with a temporary phone number and address.
Due to the 1800 masking you can run your business from any where in the world and your customers will never know about your location. You can even distribute your calls depending upon the originating city for proper call handling.
5. Marketing Tool
Nothing can beet a free medium in India for marketing purpose. When you are offering a toll-free number be assured than you will have lot more queries than what you have expected.