Cloud computing a term tossed for no-hardware computing setup where every thing is managed by a third party i.e. by your hosting service provider at their data center with many advantages like
- Achieve economies of scale – increase volume output or productivity with fewer people. Your cost per unit, project or product plummets.
- Reduce spending on technology infrastructure. Maintain easy access to your information with minimal upfront spending. Pay as you go (weekly, quarterly or yearly), based on demand.
- Globalize your workforce on the cheap. People worldwide can access the cloud, provided they have an Internet connection.
- Streamline processes. Get more work done in less time with less people.
- Reduce capital costs. There’s no need to spend big money on hardware, software or licensing fees.
- Improve accessibility. You have access anytime, anywhere, making your life so much easier!
- Monitor projects more effectively. Stay within budget and ahead of completion cycle times.
- Less personnel training is needed. It takes fewer people to do more work on a cloud, with a minimal learning curve on hardware and software issues.
- Minimize licensing new software. Stretch and grow without the need to buy expensive software licenses or programs.
- Improve flexibility. You can change direction without serious “people” or “financial” issues at stake.
With more and more business moving to cloud computing instead of setting up their own infrastructure its high time for them to move their telecom infrastructure to cloud also, which saves hassle of multi-location telecom infrastructure setup, provides better call management features and saves tons of money on recurring basis.
To know more how ziffy can manage your telecom needs on cloud just dial 1800-200-5777 or call 0522-3098080.