The old guy in the club to whom everybody gives respect till they don’t know about them. Yes, BSNL is an old guy in the telephony club but not very well respected about
So if you are searching about how to get a Toll Free number from BSNL in your local area/city than you are at the right place as we are going to explain the full procedure with benefits and drawbacks.
Why BSNL as Toll Free service provider?
There could be tons of reason why you want to buy a telecom resource like Toll Free number from BSNL, and it may include the following but not limited to them.
- You want an old and trusted service provider for getting a toll free number for your business.
- You don’t trust anyone else with your money other than a government organization.
- The only company wants to give you the service is BSNL.
- You think they are the cheapest toll free number service provider in India.
- You got the reference from one of your friend.
- The first result came to Google about Toll Free number has BSNL site listed on it.
Why don’t you want to get the service from BSNL?
- Too much bureaucracy.
- You will need BSNL numbers to receive the calls from the Toll Free number.
- No option to get IVR on toll free numbers bought from BSNL.
- Once there is any fault you will have to move heaven and earth to get it rectified.
- No professional support is available. You will have to run to their exchange to the things sorted out.
- No cloud-based access of logs, cost control mechanism, call recording, etc.
- Colossal CAPEX to install devices to handle bulk volume of calls.
Anyways, enough on why and why not you should buy a toll free number from BSNL. It’s time to get to the procedure for the same.
- You will have to download the application form http://www.bsnl.co.in/opencms/export/sites/default/BSNL/about_us/forms/pdf/in_freephone.zip
- Submit the filled form in the local exchange with the required amount as Bank Demand Draft.
- Wait for the call from BSNL for site feasibility.
- Once the feasibility test is complete, BSNL will activate the service.
To get a Toll Free number from BSNL you will have to pay following charges (it may change time to time).
Setup Charges: Rs 3000/- (Non-refundable)
Security Deposit: Rs 10,000/-
Monthly Rental: Rs 1,000/-
Call Charges (Local): Rs 1.2
Call Charges (STD): Rs 1.6
I hope this information is useful for you. If you need any other help, please feel free to contact us.