We at ZNI Wireless Pvt Ltd. (“ZNI Wireless”), are committed to protecting the privacy of customers and users of our ZNI Wireless services, users of our websites, www.znisms.com, www.zni.in and www.ziffy.in and users of our mobile application (PushAlerts and AndroidSMSGateway). We have therefore created this policy statement (the “Policy”) to explain our privacy practices and procedures, including:
We believe that you should know what information we collect from you, as well as understand how we use, disclose, and protect that information. We believe that you should be able to communicate with us easily to limit the disclosure of any of your personally identifiable information, where practicable, and to address any questions or concerns that you may have. And we will not disclose information to unaffiliated third parties without your consent or as otherwise provided in this Policy.
By purchasing, subscribing to, or using ZNI Wireless’s services or using ZNI Wireless’s website, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Policy. For other terms and conditions that govern your use of ZNI Wireless’s services and its webSite, Terms of Servie page on the home page of www.ziffy.in.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect a variety of personally identifiable information (also referred to as “personal data”) about users of our services and visitors to our website in order to ensure an enjoyable user experience and seamless communications. When we use the term “personally identifiable information,” we mean information that is directly associated with, or could be used to identify, a specific person. Such information includes a name, address, telephone number, e mail address, or information about activities directly linked to that person which would permit the physical or online contacting of that person.
Our definition of personally identifiable information does not include “aggregate information”— data we collect about a group or category of services or users or customers and from which individual user or customer identities have been removed. Aggregate information—for example, a report that indicates that a certain number of our customers reside in a particular state or region of the United States, or a report on how many of our customers visited particular pages of our website—aids us in understanding trends and customer needs. For example, aggregate information allows us to consider new services or tailor existing services to customer preferences, and to provide aggregate statistics to customers, potential customers, and business partners.
We collect the following types of personally identifiable information through use of our website and telephone calls to ZNI Wireless customer service:
- Information You Give Us: We collect information you give us—such as your name, billing address, telephone number, e-mail address —when you purchase or use a service, participate in a promotion, or register with us.
- Information We Collect Automatically: We automatically collect certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, when you use ZNI Wireless services via your mobile phone carrier or the ZNI Wireless mobile application, ZNI Wireless will collect your mobile phone number and other information about the type of mobile device you use (e.g., operating system, device model) for the purpose of providing the services to you.
When you visit ZNI Wireless’s website, our systems automatically provide us with your IP address to tell us what type of web browser you use, which may be linked to personally identifiable information. When you visit ZNI Wireless’s website by clicking an advertisement on a third-party website, ZNI Wireless automatically collects information about the website you were visiting when you clicked on ZNI Wireless’s advertisement, including the IP address of the website and the date and time that you clicked on ZNI Wireless’s advertisement.
- Information We Obtain from Other Sources: We may obtain information about you from outside sources and add it to, or combine it with, your personally identifiable information, including information such as:
- Credit information, which allows us to complete transactions for the purchase of ZNI Wireless services, and
- Commercially available demographic and marketing information from third parties, which aids us in serving you and informing you of services that may be of interest to you.
To see how we use, disclose, and protect the personally identifiable information that we collect, please review the rest of this Policy.
2. OUR USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Our Internal Use: In general, we use personally identifiable information to serve our existing and prospective customers and to enhance and extend our customer relationships. By understanding how you use our services and our website, we are able to customize and personalize our interactions with you. More specifically:
- We use personally identifiable information for billing purposes, to provide services or complete transactions you have requested, to anticipate and resolve problems with your services, and to create and inform you of products or services from ZNI Wireless or others that better meet your needs.
- Subject to your agreement, ZNI Wireless uses e-mail, telemarketing, and direct mail to inform you about ZNI Wireless products or services we think will interest you. If you do not wish to receive these types of communications you can choose at any time not to continue receiving them by contacting us here.
- We use mobile device information to conduct anonymous mobile analytics so we have a better idea on how you interact with your mobile device.
While you may choose not to receive marketing information from us, you will continue to receive bills, customer service-related notifications, and other similar information from us electronically or otherwise. You will also continue to receive communications directly related to each service you purchase or subscribe to.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Because information about our existing and prospective customers is one of our most important business assets, we seek to protect it and keep it confidential. We do not share personally identifiable information with unaffiliated third parties, nor do we sell it to third parties, unless permitted to do so in accordance with this Policy.
Your Consent: ZNI Wireless will not disclose personally identifiable information other than in accordance with this Policy. In general, that means that you must consent to the disclosure in advance. Depending on the service, we may obtain your consent in a number of ways, including:
- In writing;
- Online, by clicking on a link or button; or
- Through the use of a dialing string or buttons on a telephone handset.
In general, we release personally identifiable information when we believe release is appropriate to do one of the following:
- Comply with the law (e.g., lawful subpoena or court order);
- Enforce or apply our agreements to sell or provide services to you;
- Bill and collect for services; or
- Protect out rights or property (e.g., to address allegations about fraudulent or unlawful activity on a ZNI Wireless account)
Disclosure to Affiliates: We may share your personal data between our ZNI Wireless group companies and business affiliates where it is necessary to support the services provided to you.
In order to verify payment methods and prevent fraud, ZNI Wireless verifies personally identifiable information, including payment information, with payment providers and fraud prevention services. If at any time you apply for a credit line with ZNI Wireless, ZNI Wireless may perform a credit inquiry with credit reporting agencies, and such inquiry may be noted on your credit record. We may use automated decision making systems to verify payment methods, assess creditworthiness, or prevent fraud, and we may contact you requesting additional information when needed.
Disclosure to Unaffiliated Third Parties: We share personally identifiable information with unaffiliated third parties only as necessary to complete a transaction or perform a service that you have requested, or to support the technical operation and maintenance of our services and of our website. When the unaffiliated third party acts solely on our behalf, ZNI Wireless requires that party to follow our privacy practices. ZNI Wireless does not sell its customer lists or any personally identifiable information associates with its customers to third parties.
Business Transfers: Information about our users and customers, including personally identifiable information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, or sale of company assets. It may also be disclosed in the unlikely event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which personally identifiable information would be transferred as one of the business assets of ZNI Wireless.
4. SECURITY AND DATA INTEGRITY
We maintain a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your personally identifiable information. Specifically, we use commercially accepted procedures and systems to protect against unauthorized access to our systems. We restrict access to your personally identifiable information to those employees and contractors—all of whom are covered by this Policy—who need to know that information to provide services to you or otherwise assist you. We protect the security of your personally identifiable information during transmission via the ZNI Wireless website by using Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) software, which encrypts information you input, so that no one else can read it as it is transmitted over the Internet. And we use an SSL connection to enable you to view, enter, and change the information in the “Preferences” section securely on our website.
You can take additional steps on your own to safeguard your personally identifiable information. For example, you should be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. And you should always log out of any website, including the ZNI Wireless website, after viewing personal account information.
Please be advised that ZNI Wireless has no control over or responsibility for the security or privacy policies or practices of other sites on the Internet you might visit, interact with, or from which you might buy products or services, even if you visit them using links from the ZNI Wireless website.
5. OUR USE OF “COOKIES”
Cookies allow us to do the following:
- Complete transactions you have requested;
- Collect information to determine which services and sections of our website are most and least popular;
- Personalize our website and make recommendations to you based on services you have used in the past; and
We also use a session-based cookie to maintain continuity of navigation for you when viewing our website during a particular on-line session. After closing the browser, the session cookie simply terminates.
6. SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
7. REFERRAL PROGRAMS
If you choose to use our referral programs to refer someone to our site, we will ask you for the intended recipient’s name, email address, and phone number. ZNI Wireless will store and use this information to send emails inviting him or her to visit the site. ZNI Wireless stores this information for the sole purpose of sending the emails and tracking the success of our referral program
8. BLOGS AND FORUMS
Our website offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
With your input and your consent, we may post a customer testimonial by you on our website, which may include your name, industry, company, title, or other identifying information. If you want your testimonial removed please contact us.
10. UPDATING OF OUR POLICY
ZNI Wireless will revise or update this Policy if our practices change or as we change existing services, add new services, or develop better ways to inform you of services we think will interest you. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this website prior to the change becoming effective. You should refer back to this page for the latest information and the effective date of any changes.