What is Toll-Free Missed Call Service?
Toll-free Missed Call Service or Call Back Service (CBS) works on a missed call concept i.e. customers gives a missed call on a specific number assigned for a company than our system captures that detail and send an acknowledgement SMS to the caller. In a jiffy the details will be transferred to the concerned authority via email or API or through our CRM panel.
Below given flow chart explains the complete data flow.
As the above given image shows our CBS has a very simple call flow and can be summed up in few simple steps.
- Customer places the call on your CBS number.
- ZNI will check your contact details from our database. If, your services are active than the call will be hanged up.
- Caller will get a SMS with your company name.
- Data will be stored in the database and an email will be send to your email ID.
- Data can also be accessed from ZNI’s CBS Panel i.e. Call Management Panel.
Need more answers? Click here and we will call you back.